My period is really really heavy and thin not clotting

Patient : My period is really really heavy and thin.. not clotting at all, keep having headaches and i keep falling asleep.. but I don't know if i need to go in to the emergency room or if I should just wait it out. I was diagnosed a few years ago with Anemia and it only affects me when I am on my period. I have had my period for 3 weeks now, the first two weeks it was just spotting and now it's heavy, thin and the blood is bright red. I have been having sharp pains in what feels to be my cervix.. My question is should I wait it out or should I go to the emergency room for help because I don't want to bother them if it's not truly an emergency.
Symptoms:  Bright red blood, heavy period, headaches, extreme tiredness, sharp pains in my cervix
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD, If you have been bleeding since last 3 weeks continuously and now its been hea vier causing you headaches, tiredness accompanied with dysmenorrhoea, then these are all indications that you should be visiting your physician soon for an evaluation. Primarily she would rule out pregnancy first , and once ruled out then an ultrasound pelvis should be done to check for endometrial thickness and shape and size of uterus to rule out any endometrial polyp or evidence of adenomyosis ( both can cause heavy bleeding with pain.). Following the same you may either be given antifibrinolytics like tranexamic acid to reduce the bleeding first or a D& C may be offered to remove then endometrium completely. In either case, aim should be to stop blood loss as it can definitely cause anaemia and as you are prone for the same, a Hb should also be ordered and evaluated at the same time. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good heath, Regards