My period is very light and it seems like its

Patient : My period is very light and it seems like its not on. I've took a home pregnancy test this afternoon and it said negative. I was wondering could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care. I can understand your concern here. There are so many c auses of scanty menses other than pregnancy like hormonal changes, weight changes, excessive exercise, PCOS, fibroid, infection, thyroid disorder, stress etc. So just wait and watch for your period for next 2-3 months. Take a healthy and balanced diet, do some yoga and meditation, consume leafy vegetables, avoid spicy food. Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions. Good luck. Regards