My period start on the 21 and the days suppose

Patient : My period start on the 21 and the days suppose to be 7 when o come of but it came of in 4 days what does this mean will i be able to have kids still?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It looks like you have had an irregular pattern of cycles. It can lead to hormonal changes and affect the pregnancy. Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations to rule out causes of irregular cycles like anemia, nutritional deficiencies, obesity, stress, thyroid dysfunction ,hormonal imbalance, etc. The doctor will treat you accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards