My period usually is 7 days but was only 5

Patient : My period usually is 7 days but was only 5. Still kind of heavy but lighter than usual. My cramps were lighter than usual. My breasts feel fuller. My lower back aches, ive had a couple headaches. I have a bigger appetite. I have nausea and feel bloated at times and also sometimes i jave sharp pains in my vagina and side. More discharge, stretchy kind of and a fishy kind of odor. My periods are irregular but always 7 days long. Whats wrong with me? I also douche after periods so i douched after the 5 days i was bleeding
Symptoms:  Headache,nausea,diarrhea,bloating,lower back ache, light cramps, sharp pains