My period was on March 27 I had sex

Patient : My period was on March 27. I had sex with my boyfriend on April 10-12. I'm starting notice pregnancy symptoms such as certain foods like eggs I use to love makes me feel sick, lower back pains, cramps, crying and getting emotional for no reasons. I did a home pregnancy test a few days ago, but it was negative. Should I wait longer to test again? My period is irregular so I do not know when my next odious will be. What are the chances I'm pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. The time when you had sex was your fertile period an d that could have led to pregnancy but as the pregnancy test is negative, its very unlikely that you are pregnant. The symptoms of pregnancy are very vague and may not be helpful to diagnose pregnancy. You may get a repeat urine test done and confirm the absence of pregnancy. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.