Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My periods are late by 15 days,pregnancy test is positive

My periods are late by 15 days,pregnancy test is positive

Patient: My periods are late by 15 days,pregnancy test is positive too,im using mifty kkit… i has taken one tablet 48 hours ago,,the other two which i taken today morning,,after this,it was a pain in stomach,gone toilet too,bt i had to do womets… .now im worring abt medicine… will it effect or not… n also question abt the remaining two tablets… which have to take in side vagina tonight… teach me plz… how to do

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.An MTP or termination of pregnancy should never be done without a doctor’s supervision . It is not recommended that we give instructions for the same over here and cause more complications.You surely need medical help.Do not hesitate or wait any longer to see a gynecologist.The doctor will certainly help you in completing the procedure safely and preventing all unwanted complications. Since you are feeling uneasy and having vomiting as well, kindly see the doctor soon and then take the remaining pills under medical guidance.Hope this helped.Regards