My periods have always been regular and now I've missed the past 2.

Patient

Q: My periods have always been regular and now I've missed the past 2, all home pregnancy tests were negative, I've been for a blood test which covered Bhcg eustrogen, full blood count and thyroid and all came back completely fine, I have been stressed and worried lately so should I put it down to that? Also we have been trying to a baby for 9-10 months now, with these tests I've had done does that mean I can have children it's just taking a while? Still very confused and getting worried now! I'm on 21 , any advice would be greaT , thanks

Symptoms:  2 missed periods
Doctor