My periods were irregular for years I had gone to

Patient : My periods were irregular for years. I had gone to a doctor 3 years ago and they told me it was a hormonal imbalance & prescribed me some antibiotics. My period regulated for a bit but later on became irregular again. I've been having sex with my boyfriend for 4 months now and for some odd reason my periods have regulated again. On May 13th I had unprotected sex again & my boyfriend ejaculated in me. This was my 2nd day w/ my period so my question is, is there any way I could be pregnant?
Symptoms:  I haven't experienced any symptoms yet because it was 2ays ago. I just want to know if there's any way I could be pregnant.