October 21, 2018

My pregnancy test showing negative still my periods is late, more than 20 days of my cycle.

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My pregnancy test showing negative still my periods is late, more than 20 days of my cycle.

Patient: My ppregnancy test showing negative still my periods is late more than 20 days of my cycle,I’d there any chance for health problems?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Kindly see a Gynecologist for an examination and get a beta hCG blood test done, which is more specific for ruling gout pregnancy. The Doctor will have to rule out other causes like polycystic ovaries, thyroid dysfunction, prolactin hormone changes, hormonal imbalances, anemia, stress, etc. An ultrasound and blood tests may be needed.Hope this helped.Regards.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No