My question is about STDs Me and my wife

Patient

Q: My question is about STDs. Me and my wife of 27 years are going through a divorce, we met in Panama while I was serving in the US Army. We married in 1988. We are nearly in a three year process of going to trial. I filed back in Feb 2013. Two weeks after that my wife comes to me with a diagnoses from her doctor and that she has HPV. I didn't even know what this was, she told me to have a seat and she would explain what it was etc..., after that I got curious and I asked myself, "We hadn't been intimate for nearly nine months before this came up." So with that I went into her military medical records that she has and started to go through the file. I was shocked to see what my wife had been hiding from me for all these years, she has had HPV since our marriage and still does. She also had Chlamydia in 1993 and other STD related issues. Then in Oct 2014 she goes on vacation to her country for a week and a half and comes back and goes two weeks later and see's her doctor (without me knowing) and has a PAP Smear and test done for Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis at this point we have not been intimate for almost two and a half years before this test. So that tells me that she has or had an affair IMO. I put her on notice about the STDs etc...and she tells me she don't know how she got them or when and that the STDs probably incubated for years or that I have given it to her. I have never had any of these STDs, I have both military, civilian and VA medical records that show this. So my question(s) are...

Of what I explained above, is there any truth to what she states about these STDs far as how the test are preformed, the incubation period of any of the STDs and are any of these automatic when getting a Pap Smear? She claims that the STDs are a automatic check during a Pap Smear. If someone could just tell me the ins and outs of Pap Smears and STDs etc.. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Doctor