My question is concerning thyroid blood tests I've been borderline

Patient : My question is concerning thyroid blood tests. I've been borderline underactive thyroid for about 9/10 years (I'm only 28) and my symptoms are getting worse: no energy at all, no sex drive at all, vaginal dryness, painful sex, flakey skin, hair falling out, sore joints, no amount of sleep makes me feel better, dizzy spells etc. My latest bloods came back slightly better than normal: T4 15.2 and TSH 3.82. Are these levels normal or could I fight my case to try medication? I am also on oestrogen insert tablets to try and help my sex drive/dryness with no luck (I understand that oestrogen can effect thyroid results). Any help or advice welcome- I'm at my wits end!