My right breast has been feeling itchy, heavy, and burning

Patient: My right breast has been feeling itchy, heavy, and burning internally. It comes and goes . It was completely gone for a month and it came again. You can’t see anything from the outside and I have done extensive self exam for lumps . Nothing different or unusual

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The symptoms that you have described could be due to a problem in the blood flow. Veno us obstruction can can itching and pain in the breast.You will have to consult a surgeon for an examination and specific treatment.Till then, drink plenty of water and stop allergic trigger factors.Avoid nylon clothing, wear loose fitting clothing and cotton ones.An antispasmodic medication may relieve pain.Feel free to write back for further clarifications.Hope this helped. Regards

Patient: Is this common in the breast

Doctor: Hello,
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it is common in the breast. It could be due to premenstrual syndrome and evening primrose oil and supplements will help in relieving your symptoms.
Hope this helped.