My right inner bottom thigh begins to ache a lot

Patient

Q: My right inner bottom thigh begins to ache a lot after lying down it also hurts while sitting as well, it's causing me a lot of discomfort while sleeping and I'm not sure what to do.

Doctor

A:   Welcome To Ask The Doctor.
We understand your concern.

Your history is suggestive of a condition known as Meralgia Paresthesia.
It is a type of pinched nerve. Sleeping on any kind of floor is not related to it, but yes, if you have back pain issues, you should sleep on hard mattresses. Carry on with exercises for cervical and back.
As far as treatment of Meralgia Paresthesia is concerned, initially I would advise you to do hot fomentation with hot water bag and apply local gels like Diclofenac ointment over there.
If this persists even after 7 days, I would recommend treatment with a combination of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamine.

I hope it helps.