My right leg THIGH AREA is acting crazy for about

Patient

Q: My right leg. THIGH AREA. is acting crazy for about last 1 month. Extremely numb grom hip to knee. Now after that--hurts and burns. Feels good to scratch but scratching so hard its left marks. I did fall on cersmic tile about november. Fell hsrd on my back. Towards the right side

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

History of fall on the back followed by the typical numbness and the pains, scratching makes an easy diagnosis of nerve affection.
Please get an MRI of the spine and clinical evaluation by a doctor, preferably a Neurologist to get the proper diagnosis and treatment.

Hope this helps you.