My right nostril is always clogged, what may be the

Q: My right nostril is always clogged, what may be the causes and what home remedies can I use to fix? Sometimes the nostrils switch but either way I never can breath threw both nor can hardly ever smell anything

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your problem about clogged 'right' nostril, sometimes switch, can not breath though both nor can small anything. Wants to know the cause and home remedies.

Home remedies in such a case:
Decongestant nasal drops followed by steam inhalations.
If this solves your problems, continue on whenever required.
If no relief you have to consult an ENT Surgeon for clinical evaluation, Endoscopy of the nose and CT scan of the nose and sinuses.
This will give the final diagnosis and tell us whether this is a surgically correctable problem or not.
If it is, go for surgery.

I hope this helps you.