My roommate is pregnant and she has an awful headache

Patient : My roommate is pregnant and she has an awful headache. she also suffers from seasonal allergies. Can pregnant women take tylenol pm?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. In case of a pregnancy less than 12 weeks she has to avoid Tylenol pm for headache. I n case the pregnancy has crossed 12 weeks, she can take the pill. However, simple paracetomol with steam inhalations is a safer remedy. She has to consult the doctor for an examination and investigations to be on the right treatment. Her blood pressure also needs to be checked. Hope this helped. Regards