My sex drive has gone?

Q: I have been seeing my partner for 6 years and for some reason have found my self unable to let him touch me or cuddle me. This is making any kind of sexual life impossible and is putting a big strain on day to day life. Please can you help me work out whats wrong as i am really embarrased about this.

A:   Sex is a very important part of everyday living. I strongly suggest that you bring this up with your partner and talk about the reasons you are not attracted to him anymore. Let him know what he can do to arouse you and bring that "flame" back into the relationship. Maybe try and take a romantic vacation somewhere just the two of you, or go see a councilor together for guidance. Unfortunately if these don't work, its up to you to decide wether or not to end the relationship if you are not happy with your sex life.