My sex partner said she had a uti and im

Patient : My sex partner said she had a uti and im experiencing something what is it?
Doctor :   Hello, If your wife has been a diagnosed case of UTI , then it is possible that you may also get infected during vagin al intercourse and may contract a possible chlamydia infection . Hence it is suggested that you may get a urethral swab culture and a urine culture test done to rule out any urinary tract infection or any urethral infection first. If positive for an infection then you may be treated with antibiotics for a week and achieve complete cure. I hope i have answered your query, regards