My shoulder blade hurts when I try to move it. Any suggestions?

Patient : My shoulder blade hurts when I try to move it and I get sharp pains in it often. But if I pop my back in a certain way, it doesn't hurt as bad. Any suggestions as to what it might be?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query and understand your concern.Most likely it is muscular p ain. Treatment of it rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C help in recovery. You can get MRI for its detailed examination. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.