My sister is loosing blood in her hinney when she

Patient : My sister is loosing blood in her hinney when she potty.they have a gi comeing in tomorrow but i was just trying to get a ideal of what might be wroung
Doctor :   Hi, read and understood the history related to your sister's problem if passing blood in the stool and she is seeing a G I Doctor tomorrow. The causes can be: -Hemorrhoids (piles) -Fissure in anus, a crack at the anal verge. -Polyp in the rectum. This can be easily diagnosed on inspection and per-rectal examination. Colonoscopy should be done at a later date to rule out any primary colonic pathology. In the meantime, I would advise her the following: - Sitz bath. - plenty of fibers in diet. -mild laxative at bedtime -Avoid foods and beverages that cause constipation. Once examined and diagnosed the treatment can be medical if possible and surgery if indicated. Hope this helps.