My six year old daughter was hit in the forehead

Patient : My six year old daughter was hit in the forehead by a baseball. Large knot with bruising. She has Von wilebrands. Can I just moniter at home or do I need to take her to the er
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Provided that the bruising i s stable and not increasing in size, she can be monitored in the house. You also need to observe her for symptoms like nausea, headache, vomiting, dizziness, as all these will indicate a bleeding inside, which needs to be evaluated. Hope this was helpful, Regards