My skin has a rosey color circle Shapes varying from

Patient : My skin has a rosey color circle Shapes varying from 4 cm to less than 1 cm. it seems to never itch or burn but only spread in upper to mid torso and the shoulder regin
Symptoms:  Never burns or itches only seems to spread slowly
Doctor :   Hello thanks for your health query on ATD. The rashes over your body seems to of a condition known as Pityriasis Rose a. In this you get rose colored rashes over the area of upper trunk . They follow the pattern of ribs. This condition is asymptomatic & it heals itself in a month or two. Use only Calamine lotion locally. Good luck