My son 20 years old has developed a painful rash

Patient : My son 20 years old has developed a painful rash on his stomach and back he said the rash itself is painful but it also painful on the inside
My son 20 years old has dev...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, there are following possibilities for the symptoms you mentioned- 1) Pedrous dermatitis- also known as insect bite reaction. It is characterised by red colored painful eruptions noticed spontaneously and suddenly usually when one gets up in the morning. 2)Herpes zoster : it is viral infection characterised by grouped fluid filled lesions on erythematous base in a dermatome. It may be preceeded by prodromal symptoms of burning sensation or pain or itch. I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine your son and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy.