My son got a sunburn 5 days ago and it

Patient : My son got a sunburn 5 days ago and it is still blistering.Some of the blisters pop on their own and leave a raw spot on his skin. What can I do? Is there anything a doctor can do?
Symptoms:  Some itching
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us You can use calamine lotion and cold water or ice over the individual blisters to reduce the pain. The pain will go after the skin starts to heal. Allow for time for the skin to heal. If the skin does not heal even after 5 days, then you should see a Doctor. All the best. Hope this helps you