My son had an allergic reaction to pecans one day

Patient : My son had an allergic reaction to pecans one day ago and I treated it with benadryl but now it looks like something bit him...is this what its supposed to look like
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. An allergy, even a food allergy or an insect bite can present with rashes all over the body. The cause of the allergy can rarely be made out with the appearance of a rash as all allergies have a similar presentation. Kindly consult a dermatologist for an examination and specific treatment. An antihistamine tablet or an injection of chlorpheniramine maleate can help. Avoid the known allergic agents as it can trigger an allergy anytime. Hope this helped. Regards