My son has a fever its been 3 days his

Patient

Q: My son has a fever its been 3 days his btemp temp fluctuates between 36 - 37degreeC. He is also constipated. But on the surface he seems fine and active. What could be the problem?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Some medications cause constipation. If you have been prescribed this by the Doctor then you should complete the course but try to talk to the prescribing Doctor once.

I don't see any other causes of constipation and fever. Also, please explain more about the medications and why they are being taken. Hope this helps.