My son has a intolerance to fish and last Monday

Patient : My son has a intolerance to fish and last Monday he had some food that got coated in fish oil. Since then he has been sick twice and complains of stomach aches and then yesterday he had a bout of diarrhoea. How can I treat him at home as he has aspergers and doesn't like going to the doctors?
Symptoms:  Stomach aches, nausea and vomiting, diarrhoea
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, read and understood your concerns about your son having an allergy to fish and last Monday he had some food that got coated in fish oil. Since then he has been sick twice, stomach aches, a bout of diarrhea. How can I treat him at home as he has aspergers and doesn't like going to the doctors? You can give him Activated Charcoal tablets, Banana, Yogurt, probiotics. Observe, if the problem settles, no problem; otherwise may need a short course of antihistamine and steroid. Continue rest of the medicines as before. I hope this answer helps you and your son.