My son has a spot on the back of his

Patient : My son has a spot on the back of his throat thats red and sore. Yesterday it had a white spot on the top of it but today thats gone and its just a sore now. He says it hurts when he takes a drink or eats.
Symptoms:  Sore spot on back of throat
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query for your son and the picture. The lesion appears to be an aphthoid ulcer, why does it app ear is not known. The treatment is also empirical. Treated with antibiotics, metronidazole, multivitamins, symptomatic and supportive. Give liquid diet Avoid anything that is too hot or too cold. Give medicines properly. Hope this helps you