My son has ADHD and axiety disorder they gave him

Patient : My son has ADHD and axiety disorder they gave him anti axiety meds but they are not working he is layng on the floor shaking he wont go to the hospital what can i do to help him
Symptoms:  Layi8ng on fllor shaking can screaming
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, If your son has been a diagnosed case of adhd and anxiety disorde r and presently lying on floor shaking and screaming, then ideally he has to be calmed first and you may give him calmpose 10mg tab orally stat. This shall calm him done and then you may take him to the neurophysician for a review of medication and dosages. Calmpose is a restricted drug and available only on prescription. Hence it is advised that you may contact your physician or ER for the same. The child should be under medical supervision at the moment. Regards

Related Q&A

Q: Hey doc, my ADHD meds aren't working like it should be and I've been taking these meds (concerta) since I was 10 year...

Q: I'm 26 years old and I strongly believe that I have ADHD and bipolar disorder. I can confirm this assumption by own e...

Q: I'm finding it very difficult to effectively manage my ADHD symptoms as an adult. It's embarrassing and humiliating. ...

Q: I was prescribed Vyvanse for my ADHD and I actually lost / am unable to find where I had put the bottle itself contai...

Q: My child is suffering from ADHD and he is hyperactive. He does not make any eye contact, does not listen to our comma...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon