My son has ADHD and axiety disorder they gave him

Patient

Q: My son has ADHD and axiety disorder they gave him anti axiety meds but they are not working he is layng on the floor shaking he wont go to the hospital what can i do to help him

Symptoms:  Layi8ng on fllor shaking can screaming
Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,
If your son has been a diagnosed case of adhd and anxiety disorder and presently lying on floor shaking and screaming, then ideally he has to be calmed first and you may give him calmpose 10mg tab orally stat. This shall calm him done and then you may take him to the neurophysician for a review of medication and dosages.
Calmpose is a restricted drug and available only on prescription. Hence it is advised that you may contact your physician or ER for the same.
The child should be under medical supervision at the moment.