My son has problems with his learning, behaviour and his relationship building

Q: I really need help with my son, he is underachieving in his literacy, he really struggles with reading and spelling. I am really concerned he has been under the SENCO team at his school for 2 years for his behaviour and is set regular targets but it seems never ending. At home he is very naughty and has no concept of punishment. With his relationships he has many friends but no close friends. With his friends he is often fighting and being told to go away and that he is not allowed to play with them. Watching him with others he doesn't seem to understand the boundaries within relationships. He is becoming difficult to feed as he doesn't concentrate long enough to eat a meal. At night some nights he will be asleep within 2 hours of getting into bed others is could be 4-5 hours. I have cut out all sugar in his diet and tried many different reward systems nothing seems to be affective. I find at school he is left out most of the time. I don't know where to turn he is really struggling and I don't seem to manage to find the answer. Please any advice would be great.