My son has skin coloured lumps all over his elbows,

Patient

Q: My son has skin coloured lumps all over his elbows, he doesnt seem to be scratching them

Symptoms:  Lumps
Doctor

Q: Hello, my daughter is 9 years old. She has a sty already for two months. It grew more and it is red. She has two lym...

Q: Hey, so me and my girlfriend were about to have sex and and 45 minutes before I had a erections like 6 in row within ...

Q: Hi, I'm a 26 year old man from Norway. I got stomach ulcer in June due to NSAIDs use from tooth pain. We're treated...

Q: I have been sick since the beginning of Sept. 2016. It started out as what they thought was bronchitis. My lung x-r...

Q: My girlfriend is on mononesa birth control pills. She's been on omoxicilin for a few days and we had a slip up lastni...

218

173

138

98