My son is 18 months old and is running around

Q: My son is 18 months old and is running around everywhere, he was goofing around in the kitchen and slipped on a puppy pad and fell and hit his head on the foot peg on his father's motocross dirtbike, And just yesterday he slipped and hit his head on the floor twice. I am very concerned but others keep telling me he will be fine but I need to know if I should take him to the hospital or just keep him home and keep an eye on him.

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

If after the concussion episode, he has developed any transient loss of consciousness, bleeding from ear, nose, throat, then he would require CT head.
If there is any perilesional edema seen on CT/MRI due to concussion, that can cause headache.
if edema is there, he would require syrup Glycerol to reduce the intracranial pressure due to edema which might be causing headache.
So, keep a watch on him. See your doctor if had any of the symptoms following concussion.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy