My son is 25yrs and just developed a rash on

Patient : My son is 2.5yrs and just developed a rash on the Palm of his hand. The pad of his thumb looks cracked and blistery but he has spots on his palm that look like they are beneath the skin. The crease in his hand is red along it and it has started going between his fingers. It is lighter when his hand is cool and throughout the day, but when he grips something it his palm gets sweaty it is more prominent. I never see him scratch but he has mentioned that it hurts a few times but I am not sure if it is because I asked how it felt it if it does hurt sometimes.
My son is 25yrs and just de...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It seems to be a rash that can be caused by one of the following reasons: Allergy Inf ection Trauma It is good that he has not developed itching because of the rash. To prevent him from itching, get him to put on gloves. Ensure that the gloves are thin and allow ventilation. Use cotton gloves as these will help greatly to prevent any more rash. If he has any of the following symptoms, he may have something more serious and should be taken to a Doctor: History of medication use Fever Loss of consciousness Runny nose or difficulty breathing Wait for 3 days to see if the rash subsides, if it does not see a Doctor. All the best.