My son is 34 months old he is only 23

Patient

Q: My son is 34 months old he is only 23 pounds and is not growing in hieghth either I got admitted twice and go to every doctor appointment they can't find out why he is losing weight. Today they told me he might have an enlarged liver. I went through a few test they want to do a breath test as well. What can be the problem why won't he get taller and why is he listing weight when he eats just fine and why does his belly expand after every meal

Symptoms:  Losing weight belly expands after every meal won't grow taller either
Doctor