My son is 9 months old next Monday.

Patient : My son is 9 months old next monday. Since the beginning of January he hasn't been drinking his bottles well like he was in the past. He was diagnosed with a ear infection also bronchitis but he healed from that. Then he still wasn't drinking well then his doc said it was because he was teething. Then 3 nights ago his dad thought it would be okay to let him try little tiny pieces of chicken from KFC! About 2 to 4 Hours later he was puking the chicken up! He didnt have diarrhea until yesterday and it was a yellow color he had it 3 times. He hasn't pooped at all today. He also didnt puke yesterday but he did twice tonight. Ive been getting him to get just enough oz of fluid in him he will drink water best out of a water bottle. Im worried he could have salmanilla poisoning or some other bacteria sickness or maybe even a stomach bug. He still plays and is very active even after he puked tonight he immediately got up and played like normal full of energy as normal. These past 4 days he wont eat solids at all. He has had a slight fever but not over 99.6° please any advice
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It is normal for a baby to get sick after the weaning is started and he starts to eat no rmal food. The normal food will have bacteria which cause infections. It is important that the body go through these infections to provide immunity to the body. However, the body is not able to fight all infections. If your child seems to be getting worse, I recommend that you get him to meet a Doctor as soon as possible. I hope this helps you. All the best.