My son is gettinging these tiny bumps on body at

Q: My son is gettinging these tiny bumps on body at first random single bites now the bumps are in straight lines. They are not red rashy or blistery. There very itchy.

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, there are following possibilities for such rash,
1) Lichen planus- it is characterised by violaceous flat-topped papules over body. These are itchy and have tendency to form new lesion on scratching leading to formation of linear rash. The rash develops over a period of time
2) Insect bite- usually has linear red rash in the direction of movement of insect. It is noticed all of a sudden.
Treatment depends on the diagnosis.
I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can do physical examination of your child and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy