My son is gettinging these tiny bumps on body at

Patient: My son is gettinging these tiny bumps on body at first random single bites now the bumps are in straight lines. They are not red rashy or blistery. There very itchy.

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.As per details, there are following possibilities for such rash,1) Lichen planus- it is characterised by violaceous flat-topped papules over body. These are itchy and have tendency to form new lesion on scratching leading to formation of linear rash. The rash develops over a period of time2) Insect bite- usually has linear red rash in the direction of movement of insect. It is noticed all of a sudden.Treatment depends on the diagnosis.I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can do physical examination of your child and give you prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy