Ask The Doctor > Pending > My son suffers from violent outbursts and has done for

My son suffers from violent outbursts and has done for

Patient: My son suffers from violent outbursts and has done for the past 2 years. We have always thought there maybe something wrong as he was always very obsessive. He is terrified he is going to hurt someone or himself. He has previously tried sitting on a road jumped out a window etc. He was prescribed resperidon which he had for 2 days before were told by one doctor we were killing him and this was purely bad behaviour. We are trying our best to get him help psychologistsdont know what to do and everyones judgement is clouded due to one doctor. My son is in dire need of help

Doctor: