Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My son vomited, I took his temperature and it was

My son vomited, I took his temperature and it was

Patient: My son vomited, I took his temperature and it was 92.2.. I wrapped him in a blanket and it rasised to 95.9 and now its back to 95.5. Should I take hin to the er? Hes only 3.

Symptoms: Vomiting, low fever

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.Your son might have developed fever (hypothermia).I woul d advise you to see your doctor, who will check his rectal temperature and will also get his Thyroid profile done.I would advise you to use a heater or blower to warm him. Give him hot fluids to drink, if doesn’t vomits them.You should take him to ER.Share my opinion with your doctor, before you act upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy