My son's neck glands have been swollen really big for

Q: My son's neck glands have been swollen really big for three months. He has occasional fever, and stomach pain on his belly button. The fever and pain an last from 1 hour to multiple days. He complains his body hurts and will not walk. His glands have now went down in swelling but ithey r sti hard. He gets mouth ulcers every time he runs fever. Could this be non hodgins lymphoma? All of his blood work but one time came back normal. The very first CBC his white count was 19.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

What wonders me is why is a biopsy not done yet.
With the history of symptomatic lymph nodes in the neck for 3 months, with pain in abdomen(most probable caused by such lymph nodes in the abdomen too)needs a proper investigations in the form or Lymph node biopsy as lymphoma can be missed in FNAC.
So the first investigations to be done urgently is a biopsy

Hope this helps you.