My soon to be wife is pregnant and i was

Patient : My soon to be wife is pregnant and i was wondering the chances of twins. There are 3 sets of twins on her side of the family. So what % change is her chances of having twins vs the normal chance .
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for the query. There is a good percentage of chances that she can have a twin pregnancy as twinning inc idence increases in family. There is nearly 5 percent possibility in her case. We cannot ideally predict the exact percentage of possibility in twin pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards