Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My sperms not coming out

My sperms not coming out

Patient: I am newly married and male person & it was my 1st intercourse with any women. My sperms not coming out. Before marriage during masterbath, my sperms came normally. But now noting comes out. only some fluid comes.No doctor consulted till nowPlease help

Symptoms: Sexual problem, sperm not comes out

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.comIf your ejaculatory function has been normal earlier and you have suf fered no injury or infection in the groin area then there is no reason for the sperms to stop production and not get ejaculated. However your performance during the first night can be attributed to your anxiety and psychological state where only the precum would have ejaculated and possibly thin fluid. I suggest if you abstain from sex for 3 days and then perform , the concentration of sperm would increase and once your anxiety is relieved, the probable should solve naturally.I hope i have answered your query,wishing you good health,regards