My step daughter is tired all the time and her

Patient : My step daughter is tired all the time and her walking is getting worse and worse. Hardly can make it upstairs and is losing weight
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Usually such generalized fatigue, stress, weight loss are due to anemia, malabsorption syndrome, Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency. She requires immediate care by evaluation as most concerning is the weight loss she is having. I would advise you to get following tests done: 1. Fasting Blood Sugar- to rule out diabetes 2. Thyroid Profile- to rule out hypothyroidism 3. Hemogram- to check for anemia. 4. Serum Calcium and Vitamin D levels- to see for the deficiencies. If any issues are found in her reports she would be treated accordingly. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy