My stomach as been upset for about 36 hours Starting

Patient

Q: My stomach as been upset for about 36 hours. Starting today, I keep vomiting and can't even keep down much water or any Gatorade. Would pedialyte be better than Gatorade to try to keep hydrated? Maybe it has less sugar. So far dissolving a hycosamine under my tongue hasn't helped

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted your history of vomiting with a upset of stomach. You not tolerating even water or Gatorade.
Pedialyte is meant for the children so you have to take adult Rehydration solution.
If the stomach is so upset and if the vomiting can not stop, I would advise you to go to Er for injections and intravenous fluids to correct dehydration and take PPI, antacids.

I hope this answer helps you.