Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My Stomach Been Feeling Hard And Also I Been Having

My Stomach Been Feeling Hard And Also I Been Having

Patient: My Stomach Been Feeling Hard And Also I Been Having Pains In My Stomach But My Last Intercourse Was 4 Days Ago Am I Pregnant Or Might ?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.It is very difficult to comment that you are pregnant or not as this can not be decided just after 4 days of having the intercourse. However, probability can be calculated if you mention the date of your last menstrual period and the date when you had intercourse. Pregnancy tests done by urine kit at home usually get positive only after 10 days of missing the periods. Since your next cycle is due , so there is no point in getting pregnancy test done.I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity.Now, pain abdomen can be due to enormous reasons most common being acid reflux. You may take a combination of Pantoprazole and domperidone now, and if pain persists you would require an Ultrasound Abdomen.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.