Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My stomach,down low on my left side has been hurting

My stomach,down low on my left side has been hurting

Patient: My stomach,down low on my left side has been hurting and for the last 2 days in the bathroom with lots liquid movement. And on the left side close to my balls. I’ve got a real sharp pain, mainly when trying to get up from the sitting position. Tell me something. I’m a VET.

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.It seems you have developed Acute Infective Diarrhea.Usually, it responds to treatment within 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole.I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients.Probiotics containing Lactobacillus helps a lot.Maintain proper hydration.Once you recover from acute infection, your digestive system will start working normally.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.