My stomach has been hurting for 4 days

Q: Hi, I'm a 16 year old girl with no allergies, no significant medical history, good health and I'm 5 foot 7.
Afew days ago, I drank a bit too much and got seriously drunk. I ate before drinking but i got so drunk i threw up about three times. The next day i just couldn’t stop eating and even after a full meal, i would always feel the hunger again after about 5 minutes. I tried everything ! I drank more water, i ate as much as i could but its not going away and its been 4 whole days now. Im so worried and i can't tell my parents about it they'd kill me for drinking. Its really like being so hungry you feel it in your throat and your stomach hurts so much and no matter how much you drink or eat, you'll NEVER be satisfied and its horrible ! it's not the first time I'm hungover but it is the first time this happened to me.
Please i really need someone to tell me how to stop it i need help and I'm worried it might be something more.
thank you so much in advance Dr.
( I know i shouldn't be drinking at my age and I'm really sorry about that...)