My stomach is hurting very much and tender mainly on

Patient : My stomach is hurting very much and tender mainly on right side. I have vomitted greenish brown. It really hurts help.
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We understand your concern. Right upper abdominal pain is mostly due to acid refl ux or gall bladder issues like stones in gall bladder. If you consume alcohol then the possibility of pancreatitis is high, however it's not that pancreatitis is caused by alcohol only, gall bladder stones if causing obstruction can also cause pancreatitis. So, for evaluation of Gall bladder issues you should get an Ultrasound Abdomen which will rule out any Cholelithiasis or Pancreatitis. If your Ultrasound is normal, you would require treatment for Acid reflux. I would advise following in such scenario: 1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone. 2. To take soft, bland diet as spicy food aggravates acidity. In people whom the problem persists even after this treatment and no other cause is found on Ultrasound then Upper GI Endoscopy is indicated to rule out Gastric/Duodenal Ulcers infected with h.pylori. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy