Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My stomach seems to be bigger. What are the odds I am pregnant?

My stomach seems to be bigger. What are the odds I am pregnant?

Patient: I’ve had sex 3 months ago, but I got two normal heavy 5 day periods for the past two months. My period is usually irregular. I have no symptoms of pregnancy, no headache, tummy pain, tiredness, dont need to pee, nor does my breast feel tender. The only thing i’m worried about is my belly, i’m not sure if im just panicking or over thinking it, but my belly might have gotten bigger. What are the odds that I am Pregnant?

Symptoms: Belly big?

Doctor: From your history it looks that you are unduly worried but one can never be sure with unprotected sex.You may carry ou t a home pregnancy test and if negative please practice safe sex henceforth.