My t4 is 107 and my tsh is 1430 is

Patient : My t4 is 1.07 and my tsh is 1.430 is it normal? I am always tired i can barely stay awake most of the time. Im always cold and feeling lazy I have no energy at all. Was told my blood cell count was normal as well and told I'm not anemic
Symptoms:  Tired all the time, cold all the time, no energy, irregular periods and hair loss
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query. Your t4 level is low,while tsh is normal. If the T4 level is low and TSH is not elevated, the pituitary gland is likely cause for the hypothyroidism. This drastically affects the treatment since the pituitary gland also regulates the body's other glands (adrenals, ovaries, and testicles) as well as controlling growth and normal kidney function. Pituitary gland failure means that the other glands may also be failing and other treatment than just thyroid may be necessary. The most common cause for the pituitary gland failure is a tumor of the pituitary and this might also require surgery to remove. So kindly get a thyroid and head scan done to reach a definite diagnosis. Hope this helps. Take care.