My three daughters ages 8,6, and 5 have been vomiting

Patient : My three daughters ages 8,6, and 5 have been vomiting(just one kid per day) for the past week with no other symptoms. I'm in my first trimester of pregnancy. Could they be having sympathy symptoms?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It is common in children to vomit. It happens if they eat too much and then they play to o much causing the stomach to throw up the food. Do not worry about this if it is not continuous and there is no fever. If they do get fever, or any other symptoms, please talk to a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.